Enjoy the best on-bike laps recorded at TT 2019.
Get set for five thrilling laps of the Isle of Man TT Course, onboard with some of the fastest solo and sidecar riders in the world.
The 37.73 mile Isle of Man TT Course - made up of ordinary country roads – is easily the most demanding race course in use today.
Watch from the rider’s point of view as they hurtle through villages, fly past stone walls and tackle the mighty mountain climb, striving for every split-second advantage they can find.
Five fantastic on-bike laps:
- Dunlop Senior TT Race | Dean Harrison | Silicone Engineering Kawasaki | 133.992mph | 16:53.704
- Dunlop Senior TT Race | Peter Hickman | Smiths Racing BMW | 134.284mph | 16:51.495
- locate.im Sidecar TT Race 2 | Ben and Tom Birchall | Birchall Racing Honda LCR | 119.250mph | 18:59.018
- Bennetts Lightweight TT Race | Jamie Coward | SB Tuning CMS Kawasaki | 122.520mph | 18:28.621
- locate.im Sidecar TT Race 1 | Ryan and Callum Crowe | Haven Homes HCR Triumph | 113.529mph | 19:56.412
Availability: Available. Usually dispatched from UK 1-2 business days
Publisher: DUKE MARKETING
Publication date: 29/08/2019
Country of publication: UNITED KINGDOM
Weight: 60 g
Dimensions: 150mm X 150mm